Here is a selection of iSEC’s most popular security tools. For a full listing, please see our main repository page.
- Introspy-iOS Black box security profiler to help assessing the security of iOS apps.
- ios-ssl-killswitch Black box tool to disable SSL certificate verification/pinning in iOS apps.
- SecureNSCoder Secure state preservation for iOS.
- SSLCertificatePinning Helper class to implement certificate pinning for SSL connections within an app.
- Introspy-Android Black box security profiler to help assessing the security of Android apps.
- Android-SSL-TrustKiller Cydia Substrate extension to disable SSL certificate verification/pinning in all apps.
- Android-OpenDebug Cydia Substrate extension to make all apps debuggable.
- femtocatcher App to prevent an Android phone from associating with femtocells.
- Package Play Tool to examine the details of Android packages installed on a device.
- Manifest Explorer Android Manifest file explorer for Android apps installed on a device.
- SSLyze Fast and full-featured SSL scanner.
- tcpprox Simple TCP proxy written in Python with SSL and IPv6 support.
- dnsRedir Small DNS server for providing forged replies to specific domain queries.
- TLSPretense SSL/TLS client testing framework.
- PeachFarmer Framework to collect Peach fuzzing results from a distributed fuzzing cluster.
- R2B2 Tools and schematics for building a PIN brute-forcing robot.
- nano-ecc Very small ECDH and ECDSA implementation for 8-bit microcontrollers.
- YoNTMA Laptop data protection tool for the truly paranoid.
- YoNTMA for Mac The Mac version of YoNTMA.
- AWS Scout2 Python client that helps assessing the security of AWS environments.